Sunday, June 10, 2007

RADIO CAB 17 - naked bike ride and a long night

tonight i worked for 14 hours, with no real breaks except for about a half an hour i spent stuck on on the hawthorne bridge with 2 to 300 naked bicyclists. that's right, there were fucking hundreds of them, all naked, well most were naked. I was surrounded! they were obviously out to get me, the nudity must have been their idea of a distraction or something, i was already tired and on my last leg when they came at me, boobs flying, dicks swinging and vajajas blazing. they must have terrorized the town for two hours, and the whole city just stopped and stared in awe and perverted amazement. i've never seen so many butt cheeks so tightly clinched to so many bicycle seats. there were tall bikes, mini bikes, road bikes, mountain bikes; there was even an old man with his naked dog in a side car bike. maybe next year i'll be one of the crowd.

random quote of the night, "this makes me want some balls squished up against my face." -anonymous bystander.

for more info on the world naked bike ride click here

No comments: