Wednesday, June 10, 2009

new time table

ideally i think i would like to sleep four hours at night and four hours in the daytime. i love the sunrise, and i love the sunset, i love the night sky at midnight, and i love the morning sun (until about one PM), i love to sleep and dream, this way i could sleep and dream twice a day. i'm thinking maybe sleeping from one to five, both AM and PM, i mean what really happens from one to five (am or pm) that is so great? all the rest of the hours are awesome, sunrises, sunsets, breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, good lighting... wow, look at the time.. i better catch some shuteye

3 comments:

Vanjarama Split said...

All of those times are great opportunities for eating ice cream. I love ice cream.

lost teeth said...

let me know how this works out. i will eat ice cream in your absence.

ubiquitous said...

It doesn't really work with my work schedule either, and I can't seem to make it work with my days off either, people keep wanting to hang out between 1 and 5... I had some amazing ice cream in Solvang, CA last week with my family. It was Carmel Pecan swirl in a waffle cone, so good, and it happened around 3pm